The use of AI in Retail and Manufacturing is about to take off. Make sure your infrastructure is ready.
With 58% of retail executives saying that traditional value chains are fragmenting and being replaced due to disruptive technologies, it’s clear that the retail sector is undergoing monumental change1 (read the report here).
Manufacturing is experiencing similar upheaval, with Industry 4.0 being called the next industrial revolution.
Artificial Intelligence is a powerful tool capable of providing retail and manufacturing organisations with a range of benefits to take on these challenges, including:
- Sales process recommendation and automation
- Analysing consumer spending behaviour to create profiles and encourage purchase
- Help with regulatory intelligence
- Automation of IT functions
- Quality management investigation and recommendation
- Using real time tracking to optimise logistics, reduce costs and enable lean manufacturing
As long as you have equally powerful IT technology to drive it.